Monday, February 14, 2011

One hot inspirational mama




(pictures via http://www.indiahicks.com/)


While designing various things in my chaotic life (very cheaply I might add), I like to look for inspiration via other people's beautiful and chic lives. I have a massive girl crush on India Hicks. She is Gorgeous, with a capital G, has four kids, numerous houses-all fabulously decorated, is an author, designer, major traveler and the list goes on.

I find her style to be effortlessly chic, beachy, and laid-back. I'm in love. I love the beach, much to my husband's dismay, and find her so refreshing. Once I get my bum-bum in gear and take pictures of all the new spring items, you'll see my inner beachy India taking root.


So, it's official...I want to take a vacation on an island, while being 20 pounds lighter and much, much tanner. Oh-and having long hair. Can you help me please?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally in on the island vacation with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...