Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be still



It seems lately, that almost everyday something huge and momentous happens to me or my family. It's been a rough month. But, as each thing occurs, I just think...what else? What else is God going to through my way tomorrow?


I have been trying to stay still inside, feel the spirit rise up, and give me sweet peace. What a remarkable feeling when that happens. I felt it this morning when I woke up. I'm not going to lie though (just ask John), I'm not afraid to loose it sometimes!


I just wanted to say thank you today. Thank you to my sweet friends who constantly encourage me and are there for me like no body's business. Thank you to my family for loving me through everything. Thank you to God for another day. Thank you to all three for showing me unconditional love.


Hopefully today, I'll make the spirit in my heart shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...