Friday, April 8, 2011

To share or not to share


Well...my sweet husband and I are about to put our house on the market and are looking at so many houses it could make your head spin (it does mine). While making all these considerations, such as, "Can I make that cute"?, "Can we afford it?", "How many bedrooms do we need?" I have highly considered letting my two sweet boys share a room. I didn't share one growing up, but love the looks of these rooms. I would love to hear what you think! Happy Friday all, hopefully our weekends are a restful and productive one!



Room & Board contemporary kids




1 comment:

  1. This girls share and I like it. We have a 3rd bedroom, but I didn't want to max out our space, we only have 1500 sq. ft. So our other bedroom is a guest room and play room. It's a little tricky at nap time, but I just let G sleep in the guest bed, she likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...