Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Getting Older



At what point do you feel like an adult? I thought it would be when I graduated college, and was wrong. Then I thought, when you get your first real house. Wrong again. Then I thought, well, maybe when I get married. Nope.

Even after having Ben, I still felt like a kid inside. I think only lately, with both kiddos in the car, and their various bags and such, do I feel like an adult. Or when its ten at night and I've bathed, fed, and gotten them both asleep. But sometimes I look around and think, "Who in their right mind would put me in charge of this?" This is certaintly a mistake!



If I'm in the car alone though....you know I'm jamming out with the windows down singing and the top of my little lungs.


Would love to hear what you think....when did you feel like an adult? Or have you yet?


Happy Hump day, A

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of times when I just feel old, but I still don't know about feeling like an adult. I completely agree with the whole looking around and wondering who said "Courtney, she'd be a great person to do all this stuff. She can totally raise well adjusted stable little people into adults while caring for a husband, animals and doing 700 other things"! What a poor judge of character that person must be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...