Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's that time again...








It was almost 100 degrees here yesterday, and it's time to dip in a cool pool, thus bathing suit time. I'm not at all thrilled about getting in a bathing suit, especially after my second kiddo...nothing is where it used to be. But, besides that, he's seven months and some sweet baby weight is still hanging out in various areas. Boo.


I love all the new anthropologie and jcrew swimsuits. Some are so very vintage inspired, and that seems fabulous to me. The old timey ones just seem like they would suck you in better, no cheap bathing suits for this beauty! I need the for-real good lycra on these curves!


When I get a bit older...I think I'll rock that ruffly swim cap as well. They just seem so very fun to me...and no green hair!

1 comment:

  1. That vintage vibe is one of the big reasons I love ModCloth, you should check out their oh so cute swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...