Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Longing











I miss my long hair. Before I was pregnant I had almost achieved what I like to call "mermaid" hair. It covers your boobies. I miss the messy bun on top of your head, the going with wet hair and rocking my waves.


Mr. Niedecken was right....I'll regret cutting it....and I do. Boo on me. I know it's something so vain to discuss, but long hair seems easier to me somehow due to being able to just pull it up super easily. I guess there is always time. Long haired chicks always seem so chic....don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. You're missing your long locks, just as I cut all mine off. lol! I agree though, there is something about long hair and just being able to toss it back in a bun and go. I loved yours at Market last weekend though, the waves were awesome and so pretty (and much more practical in the crazy strong humidity!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...