Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Rules

My absolute favorite....via a cute shop on etsy














I've been struggling with little Benno (4yr old) lately and really considering some family rules to be posted. Some of the above are a print and others are actual canvas. They usually range from $20-$100. I retrieved them via pinterest or etsy. I of course like the first one, because above all, I want my sweet kiddos to have some Jesus in their little hearts!


Enjoy your Tuesday all....I'm planning on going junking later.

2 comments:

  1. OHHH, I love that first one too - what shop is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie....I took a pic of something similar to this at a friends house. She got hers because a friend had tried to do a handmade one and didn't like it and was getting rid of it. I've been trying to figure out how to recreate it. It's about family rules....I'll send you a pic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...