Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Springy Kitchen Goodies




I've found this lovely new website called Pinterest! What an amazing space. All the pics were gathered from them, it's like a huge bulletin board of all the things you love! It makes me VERY happy and I can spend hours perusing through them. Feel free to follow me there.


On another note, I'm loving the fun happy vibe of all these items. They are all sweet white with beautiful pops of color. That outdoor dining room table....I think I might have peed a little when I saw it, it's amazing! Also-I'm tired of all my ho hum dishes. I want to mix them all up, yet for them to all go together. The bad news though, is that I achieve this somehow because I break ALOT of dishes. We no longer have a matching set of glassware. Boo on me. That's okay...these looks give me the great idea that they don't have to!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...