Monday, July 25, 2011

Freebies





Gotta love the freebies. I love graphic design and can completely admire others fabulous stuff...but woe, don't have the skills to create it on my own. Thus, per some people's request have done another freebie printable for those in my life. Here are some of my fingings...





This website is absolute HEAVEN! You should run out and get new ink for your printer and a good paper cutter and go to stinking town! I am totally using this website to make all my gift tags this year....watch out Aunt Suzy!



http://www.creaturecomfortsblog.com/printables-freebies/





Thanks to sweet Amy...this website has some mad great freebies. I printed out the chore chart and Ben and I have been rocking it! The chores are ones that we already do, and he does them all week for a dollar. We decided on a little happy face if you complete the task, and a little sad one if not. There was much discussion...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...