Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Biking It

I love my old blue schwin bike, and have been thinking of it often and missing it. It was my uncles, then my dad's, and now mine. Did I say that it was old? There is a basket up front, a bell and it is the perfect shade of sky blue.


I tried to ride the other day to the ice cream shop, with both kiddos in the trailer in the back, and needless to say we didn't make it far without Sam getting uber cranky with me. Maybe it was the heat? Or just my bad driving! I'm thrilled to be living in Alamo Heights and to be able to bike almost anywhere, just as soon as it drops below 102!


If I could get any bike in the whole wide world it would probably be one of the ones below.... http://www.madsencycles.com/

A girl can dream....it's $1500



Kate Spade's awesome bike! Don't even know how much....


A family that bikes together, stays together! Gotta love some Tori, she will tell it like it is.





These ladies look so fabulously chic to me riding their sweet bikes. I don't look nearly that fabulous! I'm usually VERY sweaty and not in a skirt!Happy Wednesday to you all, I'm looking forward to taking my sweet mother on a hot date tonight to Max's wine dive for their famous fried chicken and wine. Yahoo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...