Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DIY Glory

For those of you following me on pinterest...please disregard this! For as you know, lots of my ideas and inspiration come from there. My next post will be about some of the goodies I make at my house and the use of printables. So stay tuned! Love, love, love this.....The starburst mirror is so in right now, and this would be perfect in my laundry room!
I love mud rooms and never seem to live in a space where there is one, so I love that they created one from scratch. I love the stenciled/wallpapered wall, hooks and sweetness that this space is.



Spray paint can be your friend! Take anything in your house that you don't currently like and give it a little spruce up! Just be ready to have funny colored hands, because it is not water based....learned this the hard way!


Adore this...for anywhere. On my to do list.


Also on my to do list. Made out of old magazines and papers. Adore cheap, free, art!



Great for pics, jewelry, kids art, etc.


Yes, yes, yes! I want this and I want my pantry to look like this (in my dreams). But how easy would it be to slap some blackboard paint and hot glue fabric covered cork board on the bottom?


Enjoy your day....I have a week and a half before I go back to work....boo. But, you should be excited, because then I post WAY more often! Love and hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...