Monday, August 8, 2011

Rings of Glory





Well...I fibbed. I said the next post would be of my house and various projects, but it's not. Boo on me. Those pics are on another computer, so you'll have to make due with these pretty fabulous fun rings.


I have a confession to make....I love funky, fun rings, especially the really ginormous ones....you know the ones that if you hit someone would leave a mark?


But as far as my own hand, I stack my engagement ring, my first mother's day ring, and another one all together on one finger and they totally don't go, but they do at the same time. You know? The other hand is free to be fun. I either wear huge, and I mean huge rings, or my simple hammered "Be the Change" one.


One of my favorite places to find funky rings is a little ship in Nordstroms called "BP", it's kind of like Forever 21, but WAY cooler. You can find some pretty gnarly stuff for less than $20 bucks.


Hope your Monday is full of joy and living in the light, A



This is my own set of rings...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...