Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where Are You Sweet Fall?















I love EVERYTHING about fall time. The pumpkin patch, the cold weather food, the football, the clothes, the decorations....everything. I want cold weather now please!


I love having the windows and doors open, while the cool breeze flows through the house, listening to football on tv, making chili in the kitchen, collecting acorns and leaves with the boys on walks. Oh how I miss the coolness on my face. I love my skinny jeans with big tall boots and if I rock it right now, I just look a little silly.


The first day of fall is tomorrow...what is the likelyhood of it dropping below 60 during the day? Hope your day is full of joy and blessings, A

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking with Chris about how last year this time, I was ready for pumpkin flavored everything, welcomed the idea of fall with open excited arms. This year, I think it's going to pass me right by before I feel ready for it. I love autum, it's my favorite season, but this year - I just can't feel it. Makes me unbelivably sad on some inner level.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...