Friday, October 7, 2011

I Really Must-ache









So....if you want to know something odd about me, I'm obsessed with a really good mustache. I absolutely love them. The curlier and burlier the better. If I was to get a tatoo it would probably be the one on my finger. I love it.


Yesterday me and a bunch of my students decided it would be Mustache Thursday. My sweet madre sent me a pack of famous mustaches with sticky on the back. We all rocked them. One dude decided to wear his on a date! It was hilarious to see peoples reactions to them. One teacher though wasn't very impressed. Yes, I know, it wasn't professional, but it was fun to mix things up.


Today is the official moving day for the Niedecken household. Thus, I cannot stay....I really Mustache!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...