Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old and New

Hello all....after our recent move we are liquidating lots of furniture and household items. It's nuts to me that half our stuff won't work in this new house, but then we end up needing new stuff. Thus, I'm currently looking for a new (or at least new to us) coffee table for our little space. Here is some of my ideas....



Love, love, love this one. But the price tag is much too high. Boo.



Like the double look...



I love the natural elements and the white....but am unsure.



Love the double table, storage, and functionality.








We are currently planning little dudes first birthday party, I'll post pics later. All my family is coming in and I can't wait to hug and squeeze everyone! And for them to all see our new little home. It's not nearly done, but it's us. Hope your day is fabulous....A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...