Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Lately...

The trunk show on Friday night was a success! Thank you to all who came and a big thanks to Bella Bridesmaids. I was completely humbled to be in such a beautiful shop, next to an amazing Austinite designer, and that so many of my sweet friends came to just see me. It truly humbled me. Thank you.

This weekend we had a blast decorating the house for Christmas. It it bad that I thought we were late because it wasn't the DAY after thanksgiving? John will usually make a lovely comment like, "you know it isn't even December yet?" And I'm like...and your point is?

I love the glow of my sweet little boys faces by the christmas tree lights. It makes me feel and remember the magic too. I'll post those pics later....happy day to you! A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...