Monday, January 9, 2012

My Little B Man is Five







To Our Dearest Little Man:

You are a legit big kid now. You have taught us so much in your five sweet years. Like that you can never have too many cars....there is no such thing. You revile in the fact that you can pick your nose, pee, and fart all at the same time. (Coordinated!) You LOVE me with all that you are. You LOVE our little family. You love to run and play and be crazy and wild. You love to be chased. You are so close to reading I can smell it. You will go and go until you just crash on the sofa with your daddy. You are sensitive and sweet and love pasta. You love some Jesus and learning what that means. You love rules and will make sure everyone else follows them too. You are curious about everything and have quite the vocabulary. You love to play games and beat me. You always do a little dance when you beat me. You love to dance and be silly, but you are starting to learn what it is to be embarassed. So, when I dance in public, you are not such a fan. I of course, think it's funny to embarass you a little :) (What are parents for?)


Thank you Ben for picking me to be your mom. Thank you for being so patient with your sweet ole mom. Thanks for all the sweet memories, laughs, kisses, snuggles, juicy kisses and for just being you.

I love you with all that I am and will ever be,

Love your dear old mom

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that our babies are turning five this year?! Happy Birthday Ben!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...