Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Treehouse

John and I are about to build a treehouse for our little men. Well, let me rephrase that, John is about to build a treehouse and I will provide beverages and cheerleading skills. Thus, in the process of thinking through the design, I of course look through pinterest for inspiration...and boy did I find some. Ours will look NOTHING like these, but they were still awesome! Ours will probably be a simple platform, but I do love the idea of having our hammock hanging under it and Christmas lights...and flower planters.

Ben has been climbing up a tree and has been camping out up there with snacks, a little computer, a blanket, and toys already. I took some amazing pics of him this weekend that I will hopefully share with you tomorrow. Happy, happy Tuesday to all my lovies, A




This one is stinking amazing!! How much would you love this one??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...