Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Smooseday

I'm procrastinating in every type of way. I have thank you notes stamped, but not written. I have a to do list not nearly marked off enough. I have jewelry orders to fill, yet I still just sit. Why is it that no matter the age, 17 or 33, procrastination still hangs out. I have laundry that's done, but not folded. Boo.

On another note, the most fantastic thing happened this week. We get to wear jeans to work all stinking week. Why is it that something so little, can make me so very happy. Yeah casual Friday all week! Yippee.

On yet another note, Sam has been extra cranky and his grumpy pants are on for good. No not really, just cutting our last molar. But I miss his happy little man self.

Finally, why is loosing ten pounds so hard? I love, love, love, to eat, drink, and be merry. I hate to work out. Maybe that's why it's so hard to loose weight. Huh. Or maybe I should just be happy with my sweet bod the way it is. That's probably most likely the answer. Who needs to wear swim suits anyway?

Love and kisses, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...