Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Ramblings

Hello my little lovelies.  What are you doing this weekend?  It is awfully yucky here, and we keep needing to have a garage sale, but it has rained every weekend.  What is one to do? 

Print from here
I'm super ready for sping to be here.  The light, the flowers, the clothes, playing outside with bubbles and picnics, walks, bike rides, and garden planting.  Bummer that it will rain all weekend. What do you do when it's yucky?  My boys and I will probably go to a library this weekend and maybe to funtastic playland to get all their boyish energy out on Saturday.  I've noticed, with two boys, that if you don't "run" them a certain amount they will turn on each other or break something.  They have to run and be crazy! 

I'm itching to clean out some closets too and do a little pre-spring cleaning.  This of course will be difficult with two small men running around like wild banchies and pulling everything out every where.  Wish me luck. Happy Weekend to you all out there. Stay dry! A

DIY little billy balls from here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...