Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Tuesday


Hey guys....hope your day is more awesome than awkward.  It rained here like crazy last night....made me appreciate the above picture.  Makes you wonder how long it had been since it rained for them. Here are my akward and awesome lists for this week....enjoy my oddness.


Awkward:
  • Sam puking up lots of milk while driving over six hours and he puked within the first hour
  • Being on the side of the road trying to clean up puke while Ben pees in a field.  Yes, I am THAT girl.
  • Trying to potty in gas station bathrooms while holding Sam in my lap, and Ben tries to open the door.  Have you ever tried to pull up your pants with one hand?  It's harder than you think.
  • Having a port-a-potty in our backyard and trying to convince Ben to not go in there.
  • Why does my life all puke, farts, pees, and poops?  Boys.
  • Having a BMW cut me off not once, but twice very rudely, almost clipping my front end and wanting to shake my fist at the person like an old lady.  I gave a little sweet honk to say, "hey you sucka! You stink!"
  • Having spinach in your teeth and realizing it's been there a VERY long time and why didn't anyone tell you this?
Awesome:
  • Our garage is being built....so all the random stuff around our house will FINALLY have a home!
  • Spring is upon us
  • Coming home from our trip to Mr. N cleaning the house, doing the dishes, doing the laundry and mowing the yard.  He knows the way to my heart.
  • Watching my friend Kim on survivor kicking booty
  • Getting to lay with Sam and pat him until he feel asleep while listening to rain, drinking in his little smell and watching his little face change with sleep.
  • Getting fired up about spreading some shine around and planning our intentional giving.
  • Using my credit reward points to buy some new super fly rainbow flips
Check you on the flip side....A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...