Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wallie World

I might be officially done with going to Wal-Mart.  Recently, while coming out of one nearby, I saw a young boy, maybe 6 or 7 standing alone near the front entry.  I was without my own children at that moment and asked if he was okay.  He proceeded to tell me to F*** Off. I was flabbergasted.  I'm cussed at all the time in my profession, but from a little six year old...really??  After many adults started to surround him out of worry for his safety, his mother arrived from the parking lot.  

But, to top it all off, today while going into Wallie World, I had Sam in my arms, Ben holding onto me, and I was of course on the phone with my madre.  This little old lady in handicap parking starts shaking her head at me.  I quickly get off the phone with my mother and (my dumb booty) asked her why she was shaking her head at me.  (Let me give you a side note, I actually had on makeup and clean pretty cute clothes, my kids where clean and decently dressed too. No snot.)

This lady proceeded to tell me how horrible of a mother I was to be talking on the phone in a parking lot with two children. That it was a unsafe.  She asked me if my husband was upset with me too? (No idea why she said that)  I told her to have a very blessed day and handed her a "Pass it forward" card and said hopefully you can do something nice for someone with this and I kept walking.  As we got into Wal-Mart I realized how shaken I was by her.  I didn't really know why though.  Was it that she judged me?  I'll have to process that one for awhile. 

But, then, silly me thought I should go back to my car and settle down and pray.  She was STILL in the freaking parking lot.  As I passed her for the second time, obviously a little shaken, I told her that she really hurt my feelings.  This old lady then laughed in my face.  I couldn't believe it. 

She laughed. in. my. face.

via
I immediately thought what kind of person does that?  Really?  Then thought about praying for her.  She must be really unhappy. Then me and the boys bought our post man some chick fil a. Hopefully I won't let Satan push me down from spreading the shineyness of my sweet heart around.  Love, A

2 comments:

  1. I can't count the number of times some old lady has given me a talking to for something she didn't approve of- you are a good mom, don't give her the power to make you feel otherwise. I did get flicked off by a 3 year old at walmart multiple times while standing in line, but that "spice" is what keeps me going back :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuck! You're a bad ass! Don't let any grouchy old lady bring you down!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...