Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Tuesday












Here are a few of my favorite pics from the soccer game as well as of Sam.  Lately, Sam loves to have his pic snapped.  He's all smiles and giggles.  I love seeing his little body and the arch of his back.  I can't really think of that many awkward things this week, I must be more on my game (not really, maybe just forgetful). Have a great, fantastic Tuesday guys....Hugs, A

Awkward:
  • Having a fever blister.  Boo.
  • Somehow scratching the middle of my forehead and putting a large divot in it
  • Getting pulled over AGAIN.  Getting yet another speeding ticket.  I really should consider slowing down.  I just can't get to my kiddos fast enough in the afternoons.
  • Having a crick in my neck to where you can't ever check your blind spot while driving. 
Awesome:
  • Christ is RISEN.  Hip, hip, hooray!  The tomb is empty!
  • Ben is starting to memorize scripture. It's pretty rad.  He'll ask me "What does it mean build someone up?"  or "What is a pure heart?"
  • Having a random stranger tell me what a great mom I am.  Yeah! (Stick that Wal-Mart lady!)
  • Easter candy is delicious and I steal it from my kids.
  • Actually making a good chicken dish....and it not being chucked in the trash like the grey pancakes.
  • Ben crawled in bed with me this morning...I was a mama sandwiched between two great guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...