Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mama Likes

Have you seen this beautiful space?  It is here over at Design Sponge.  I'm kind of obsessed. Check out that amazing coffee table will ya? And I love the color coded shelves and the wooden planter!  I'm totally going to look for one of those planters....craigslist maybe?  They are "furniture industry veterans Brin Reinhardt and Nathan Ursch have lived for two years in their Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, home, which is outfitted with decor and furnishings that exemplify their modern and eclectic tastes."  I'm drooling I say! 

I, of course, immediately went over to etsy in search of the precious masks and bathroom canisters.  No luck, I'll keep trying though.  I also love, love, love the various collections of cool shaped vases.  Junk shops and me are about to become very good friends again!  Have a great Wednesday guys....my sweet parents arrive tomorrow, so I better get my booty in high gear.  Hugs, A





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...