Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shut the front door





Can you tell I like color?  I've been reading this book called "Daring to be Yourself" by Alexandra Stoddard and it's made me really take a look around my house, and my wardrobe.  What do I like?  What do I want to change?  

When I was pregnant with Sam I looked around and realized that my taste had definitely changed.  I had always tried to mesh Mr. N's taste and mine together.  Needless to say, I don't really like his taste (sorry babe) and we were pretty opposite as far as designs go.  But, I've found the longer we've been married, the more they seem to meld together (or I've just wore him down....just jokes!)  He has these grand and fabulous ideas about things. 

As it would seem, I like orange, blues, yellows, and green.  Lots of it!  Oh....and I love white and grey as a backdrop.  I love to mix prints and designs and styles all up in a nice brew of awesomeness.   Mr. N would tell you I like owls and birds all over the stinking place.  He claims he lives in a constant state of me changing stuff too. Poor guy.

After school Ben and I are watching cars go by and playing crazy eights in the front yard.  Yippee! I'm starting to make lots, and lots of jewels for fiesta and am thrilled that tomorrow is Friday.  Have a great day guys....I will try to, love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...