Monday, April 2, 2012

Very Jane


How was your weekend?  Ours was filled with soccer, lots of spray paint, and Mr. N moved all our stuff out of other locations and into our new, fancy pants garage.  I had very little to do with the moving (due to watching two little men and Mr. N being particular where things go) but it felt so grand to have it all in one place.  There is a large garage sale in our very near future.  Onto projects....

My sweet friend Kate introduced me to Very Jane.  It is kind of like Groupon, but for the crafty or cheap girl.  You get email updates of various cool peoples talents.  I bought these awhile back and I love how they turned out.  They are vinyl and I put them on some cheapo plates I already had.  The only drawback is to get all the little bubbles out.  I'm hoping to hang them up high so you can't see my mistakes!  Ben loves them and even picked where to put them in the house....he especially liked that him and Sam look at each other.  Have a grand Monday....don't forget to let your light shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...