- Shaved Ice! If I ever have a sno-cone stand, which might totally happen by the way, I would want mine to look something like the cute camper! And I've been searching for a good sno-cone stand for years in San Antonio, and one of my students just got a new job....and it's a sno-cone place. Hurray!
- Waking up and still have confetti in your hair from cascarones.
- A springy manicure (haven't had a mani in a year)
- Impromptu mommy and me days
- Having thick, yummy, healthy pancakes with Ben at Twin Sisters Bakery
- Rosemary asiago cheese, salami, and white wine
- Teacher appreciation week (think lots of free delicious foods!)
- Breaking the barrier on the scale (finally dropping below a certain point) and then due to some of the items listed above....only seeing that itty number for a day.
- A past student is borrowing my wedding dress is getting married on my birthday.
- Fresh, bright ranunculus in vases around my house.
- Sam learned how to pick his nose. He sticks it right up in there....pretty far too. And then just sits there. Ben laughs and hollers.
- I'm the mom stripping off wet clothes in the front yard. I'm sure my neighbors thank me for seeing white, neeked little men!
- I'm sure there is more....but God is good to let me forget!