Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love Fest

Full throttle, love.  With every cell of my being.  Passion as deep as it is wide.  That is how I want to live.  I want my heart to shine so bright for the love of God, that it hurts to look directly at it. 

I know for fact, that living in this manner is odd.  That it is not of this world.  That it makes some people a little turned off by me.  And a little nervous, if I do tell the truth.

You know what?  I'm okay with that.  Why not just go out...balls to the walls for some Jesus.  Who or what else would you do it for?  Yourself?  You are but dust in the wind.  Do it for something greater.  Step outside your comfort zone today.  Put yourself out there...heart forward.

If we don't have love, we have nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...