Friday, May 11, 2012

Ode to my Mama



Have you ever met my mom?  She is amazing to say the least.  She loves and lives with her heart forward. She will absolutely do anything for her children, and children's children.  She has taught me how to be a good mom.  She is as generous as the day is long.  She has lifted me up when I'm at my lowest.  She has loved with all that she is. She has taught me what unconditional love feels like and looks like between a mother and a child.  She is magic.  She is talented beyond understanding.  We are different but the same if that's even possible.  She is a part of me and I her.  She loves my children like I would.

Thank you mom for loving and growing my spirit.  Thank you for forgiving my transgressions over the years.  Thank you for giving all of yourself.  I hope I treated it kindly.  I love you more than I could every express and thank God daily for letting me have such a fabulous mama. 

Tight hugs and juicy kisses,
your littlest angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...