Thursday, May 10, 2012

Smooches and Smells


via

Last night I got my very first actual kiss from baby Sam.  On the lips....a little sweet peck from my baby. And then, to melt me a bit more, he replies, "more".  I wanted to scream from the rooftops!  He did it!  It was so very precious and tender.  The only reason I'm sharing, is because I want to remember it forever as the day my baby kissed me for the first time.

Additionally, odd of me, I love to smell my children.  I know that might sound strange, but it's true.  I love to smell their heads upon waking up....and their sweet morning breath.  Does anyone out there do this?  I like the smells of their little funky feet and their after school smells. I don't know if it's because I have such horrible eyes, that my sense of smell is so strong....but I love to drink/smell in my little men. 

Hope you have the most swimmingly fabulous day my lovies....I know that I will try my hardest! 

Hugs, A

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE to smell my girls! Especially their heads!!!! love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...