Thursday, July 26, 2012

What We've Been Up To: Part 1








Why, hello there!  We are still here....we've just been drinking in all that is summer!  I have loads of pics from all our adventures, so I'll post them sparingly so you won't be looking at my kiddos too much.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my hiatus, but my mind has been swarming with thoughts, so I'm ready to get them all down.  We started the summer off right be heading off to L-town to my parents house and fishing, riding bikes, swimming, slip and sliding, lots of movie nights, riding wave runners, and tubing.  Then we took weeks of swimming lessons, and I'm one proud mama in saying Ben is swimming independently!  It is the most amazing thing ever.  I'm so thrilled!  Especially when you have two kids hanging on you that can't swim, it makes things a bit difficult.   We only have a month left of summer, so very sad. I'll post more pics soon, love and hugs, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...