Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again








Well, hello there!  I'm back at work this week, and a Gigi came in to the rescue to keep two little men in check while I'm getting ready to change the world!  I always get so excited for another school year, it's either the smell of school supplies, or the thought that fall is on the way, but I get pretty stoked.  It is very bitter sweet for me though, because I truly enjoy my time with Ben and Sam. I can't ever believe how quickly time goes by.  It seems that the older I get, the faster time flies.  Why is this?  If I could freeze my babies where they currently are, I think I would.  They are precious. 

Here are a few of our summer adventures!  Fishing with Poppy and Gigi is always fun.  That sponge bob reel has paid for itself!  I have loads more summer wrap up pics to post, so come on back over!  Have a great Tuesday guys, love A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...