Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Lovings and Ramblings

Hip, hip hooray for Fridays before a long weekend!  Do you have any grand plans?  We have very few, and I like it that way.  I love it when the whole day just lays before you and you see where it takes you!  College football will certaintly be on at our house, now, if only we could open all the windows and have it cool and crisp!  Wouldn't that be fab?  I'm sure Ben will get up crazy early and the boys will spend a good majority of their day with no pants on.

In our old, small house we have a very open closet.  It's this horrible non-descript color of drabness. I made huge white curtains out of cheap IKEA curtains, but Mr. N rarely closes them, thus I wake up to looking at all our junk every morning, which is never a pretty view.  Thus, I'm thinking about painting the built-in drawers like one of these pretty ombre do-dads and the rest a clean white.




I'm pretty sure I can do it, it's just a matter of taking all our crap out of the closet, keeping kids from touching wet paint, etc.  Wish me luck.  I might not tackle this project this weekend, for I feel pretty stinking unmotivated!  But, a girl can dream right? 

Happy, happy weekend to you my dear sweet reader.  Thanks for all the love and support this week. I'm mucho, mucho better!  Thank you for the prayers too.  They are appreciated!

Love and hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...