- There was a really aggressive fly this morning trying to attack me. I swated it, thought I killed it, washed it down the sink and walked away. When I came back, it was ALIVE and tried to attack my head! Talk about nuts. I hate flies by the way. They make me cra-cra (crazy).
- I woke up angry this morning. No reason why, just mad. Ben usually calls anyone in that state an angry bird.
- Wearing a one shoulder dress with no bra and trying to dance at a wedding. I was worried I was going to flop right on out. I couldn't get too crazy with my sweet dance moves.
- Trying to learn Spanish through CDs in my car. I'm always talking to myself. And really proud when I can say something, so don't pull up next to me in a car.
- Having crap on my clothes. Not literally, but how is it that I seem to always have something on me somewhere. I can never just be "put together". Today it's on my white pants. Boo.
|From last week, the new playscape|
Happy, happy Tuesday! Thanks for reading! Love, A