Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Awkward & Awesome

It's October!  Do you realize how much I adore October?  I decorate for fall usually on September 1, no joke.  I just adore everything there is about it.  The smells, the crisp air, the food, the football, the season, you name it.   I like to cook chili and black bean soup and wear lots of boots, scarves and layers.  You can not shave your legs for like weeks and nobody will ever know!  It's just all around the best.
 
Awesome:
  • Just made Sam this playdough mat/book because of his mad love with the stuff.  I'm about to make the "no-cook" kool aid playdough to go with it.
  • I found the perfect "green army man" costume for Ben, and he hardly takes it off.  It has built in "big muscles".
  •  I wore the same new red pants for three days straight.  They are so comfy and don't show "cleavage" in the back when you lean over!  Score!  And they are $20 from Target!
  • We are in the process of possibly getting a rescue border collie.  Fingers crossed we will.
  • We are counting down the days to our trip to Guatemala.  It's about a month away and I'm stoked.
Awkward:
  • If I have made you mad/frustrated/angry with me lately....thanks for forgiving me. I'm a work in progress.
  •  Having a bad day for no real apparent reason, just crap not going right. No big whammies.
  • I'm trying hard to make better meals, and half been half-way successful.  I made something last week that neither kiddo liked.  They actually hated it and Maddy dog received pot-roast for dinner.
  • At the end of the day, I saw that I had banana on my shirt.  It had been there all.day.long.
  • Ben and I have been seriously discussing no more peeing on the seat.  I'm just over it.  I'm about to enforce consequences.
  • Being late stinks. I try to always be on time, and it's a major pet peeve of mine to be late. 
Thanks for reading!  I truly appreciate it!  Love and hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...