Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Hubs


In lieu of the usual awkward and awesome, I thought I would only focus on the awesome today, especially my hubs. The awkward stuff going on in my life is entirely too personal to share, so we'll just move right along! 

Mr. N and I have been together for almost 14 years and married for 10 in May.   If you know us, you would know that we are complete, and utter opposites.  He is consistent, deliberate, logical, and not very emotional.  I am not any of those things....but it works. 

I'm more in love with him each day.  He is my rock and best friend.  He's solid as a rock. He's freaking hilarious and smoking hot. I look forward to growing old with him and watching our children grow.  I miss him horribly when he's gone.  I enjoy just hanging out with him and being in the same room.  He loves me, for none of the reasons that I would think that he would (like my mad fishing skills, or creativity, or outer appearance), but for my heart.  He loves only my heart.  Isn't that amazing?!  Just my heart.

But, what has truly been the most awesome thing is to watch him become the man I always knew he would be.  This doesn't mean that he wasn't lovely before, or that he is perfect now (even though he would disagree), this just means he has made such amazing strides as a man that my hearts swells with love and pride.  I want to shout it from the rooftops!  Yeah you Mr. N!  You did it!  I knew you could!  I will always believe in you!  Thanks for the last 14 years, I look forward to the next sixty with you.

Love,
Your love quilt



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...