Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sammy Lamby







Dearest Sammy,

You are my sweet baby boy and you are almost two!  I can hardly believe it.  I want you to freeze in time. You are so mischievous, hilarious, strong, and fearless. I never thought I could love another child as much as I loved my first, but God always makes space for more and grows my heart.  I was in love with you the instant you were born.  I love your crazy hair, your sweet smells, and your juicy kisses.  I love you non-knuckles and your little toes.  I like to kiss you all over when you are right out of the bath tub.  You are more, and more like your daddy everyday and it's awesome.

Your brother is your hero and you will do anything that he does. You adore play-dough, books, climbing, saying hi-yaw to karate chop things, praying over dinner, and anything your brother has. You are one super tough dude.  It always amazes me. You are crazy fast and all over the place...thus you make me stay on my game as a mom.  Before I know it, you climbing up the monkey bars or the tree house.

Sam, thank you for picking me to be your mom.  You have already blessed me and your dad more than you will ever know.  I treasure your sweet spirit and heart.  I will do my best to be your mom while we are here on earth.  I pray for your safety and health always, and for you to love Jesus and love yourself. 

I adore you little man,

Love your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...