Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanks and news

Last week I did a "market days" at a Chi-O event (owls are our mascot).  I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind words and sweet business!  It far exceeded my expectations and was a huge success!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I sold out of all my new stuff!  Yeah!  I'm about to get busy making all new stuff for the next show...which leads me to the news.

I'm having one more ginormous show on October 25 with EVERYTHING I've made. I'll take orders for Christmas gifts or personalized stamped pieces.  I wrap everything cute so it's ready to go under the tree.

Where: Kelli Cubeta's Home, 130 Park Dr, San Antonio, TX, 78212
When: October 25, from 7-9
There will be yummy cocktails and pre-Christmas shopping!  I'll wrap everything so it's ready to give.  Bring as many people as you want and do some shopping! 

Thanks guys....you always rock my little world!  Love and hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...