Monday, November 26, 2012

Cardboard Lovings













Happy Day!  Welcome back!  I've been thoroughly enjoying my hiatus and hanging out with two little men.  Ben has been a dream to be with, but I can't say the same for dear old Sammy.  He's been a toot and a half.  Welcome to the independent, fussy, angry twos.  Boo.

Before the holiday, I created tons with left over cardboard.  Two mini-drive in cars for my wee ones, and two little play houses.  I, of course, thought I could just make one house, but I was VERY wrong.  Not only did I need to make an additional one, but Ben had some requirements.  I got very crafty with a box cutter and created away.  There were a hit.  Not only did the boys love them, but their friends too. 

We ordered pizza and had popcorn with peanut M&Ms in them.  By the end of the holiday break, the cars had to be tossed.  They were gross and dying. 

I've been very crafty this week....mainly with Pinterest stuff, so I'll share all the goodies.  Also-the Maggiano's turkey dinner was freaking amazing.  I will totally do it again next year, it was fast, pretty cheap, delish, and best of all....I didn't spend the entire time in the kitchen.  Happy Monday ya'll.  Hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...