Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mr. Fancy Pants

Do you have boys?  Do you have Barbies?  Would you like to make your fabulously, manly husband a little nervous?  Yes, yes, and yes!

Let's play with mom's old Barbies!  And all the accessories!  And have fruity, kid cocktails with umbrellas with it!  Okay!  All great ideas!

Just joking, but yes, I did let my boys play with all of my barbies, but it wasn't necessarily to make make Mr. N nuts.  We went looking for my old little baby dolls, because Sam was playing with them at school and uncovered my Barbie loot.  They really loved them. 

Do you let your boys play with girly things and vice versa? Just curious of your thoughts on this.

Cheers to your Tuesday! Hope it's a super one!  Love, A

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious! I bet they had a ball with all the old clothes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...