Friday, November 16, 2012

What's Cooking


Well, not me that's for sure!  Ha!  I'm just joking, but really, I'm not cooking Thanksgiving dinner and I'm having it at my home.  How awesome is that?!  Maggiano's has this amazing dealio where you can get all these awesome dishes for a really great price.  Way less than it would cost me to actually buy the groceries, spend my time cooking it, and then going back to the gro getting what I forgot, messing with all those crappy lines, you get my drift.  And, I'm trying to actually embrace what I am good at, and not force what I'm not. 

What traditions does your family have for Thanksgiving?  Growing up we always had a big spread of left overs that we would pick at for days, green-bean casserole, sweet potatoes, and of course, I love the cranberries out of the can.  The more can ridges the better.  None of that real stuff for me. No, congealed I say!

I'm stoked to be out of school for a whole week.  I'm planning lots of great "pinterest" events at my house and need to take lots of pictures to show you.  I've now made two cardboard houses, and two cardboard cars to have a drive in movie.  I can't wait to slow down, breath, sleep, and create with my little men.  Happy early Thanksgiving ya'll.  I'll post pics from Guatemala as soon as I get them.  Love and hugs, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...