Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just an FYI



Lots more here


here
Good morning all.  I just wanted to pop in to let you know, for in case you were anxiously awaiting it's arrival in your mailbox, that we won't be sending Christmas cards this year.  For those darlings who read regularly, and always receive one, I didn't want you to think you were being left out.  I just decided it wasn't worth it this year, the cost, the effort, the whole shebang. 

Above and below are some great printable, all round up from around the internet and a cool link that has bunches more.  There are so many great, free holiday crafts to be done, and this is just a VERY small compilation that I liked. If interested in more, peruse over to Pinterest and you will be amazed.  Have a great day my lovies, A


here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...