Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inspired by Creative People

Are you ever just blown away by really creative people?  I totally am!  I admire how someone can come up with something, execute it, and it look and function great.  Oh, and add cheap into that, I like a good deal. 

So today, I thought I would share with you a few blogs/websites that always inspire me on a regular basis, and that way I don't have to recreate the wheel.  I just snag their creative power and run with it.  Now you know my secret.  Don't tell.


Honest to Nod:  Do you love Land of Nod?  Do you think, that is so awesome...I could make that?  Weelll, in honest to nod they show you how they accomplished it.  I think that's rad. Enjoy and go to Hobby Lobby while you are at it.

http://blog.landofnod.com/honest-to-nod/



A Beautiful Mess: I ran across these sweet ladies maybe 6 months ago, and they post like crazy and make super rad stuff.  They cook, like cocktails, go junking, and are super crafty.  Yes, yes, and yes!  All good things to be had!  I like their tabs along the top so when I'm feeling like being crafty, just peruse on down. 

http://www.abeautifulmess.com/

Enjoy!  Hobby Lobby will be seeing my face very soon, because I get crafty in waves.  And right now I'm riding it.  I am making my to-do list and purchase list as we speak on my handy-dandy iPad.  Wish me luck. hugs, a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...