Monday, February 4, 2013

Random Ramblings


This just made me laugh, and I thought I'd share it!  I pray your weekend was lovely.  Overall, mine was pretty grand...a few personal hiccups, but overall it was charming. I won a hundred buckaroos last night at a Superbowl party!  And it was a complete accident....so even better.   I didn't know that you have to "pay" for the squares you put your name in.  Who knew? 

I got my "hair did" for the first time in three months and I feel so fancy pants.   Also, I'm trying really hard to love and discipline my children intentionally.  It has been so revealing and prosperous for me and them.  We have had way fewer time outs and melt downs.  Hip, hip, hooray!  Part of the information came from this rad book, "Making your Children Mind without losing yours" and the other from Mrs. Casey here.   Let's pray it continues.

But, the best part of the entire weekend for me was when Ben acquired some cash from Nana.  He put half in save and half in spend.  Then to go further, he took part of the spend portion and wanted to give it away.  It made my heart glow.  He decided to give it to my favorite homeless guy, Bill, just because.  I am so proud of his heart and the little man he is becoming.  Have a blessed day my lovies, A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...