Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Ramblings

I'm not really sure if you guys are liking the Creativity series or not....so many other people/bloggers do such an outstanding job covering those subjects. My attempt seems very half-done, but I hope it helps some of you!  I will try to take pics of my home/projects I've done this weekend to share with you!


Thanks to Mrs. Katie stepping out of her comfort zone with decorating and clothing, she inspired me to step out of my comfort zone as well.  I ACTUALLY worked out this week!  What, what!  I love the picture above, because that's how I feel this week. I tried Zumba, and loved it.  I've worked out four times.  Yes, four times!  Yeah me!  My pants don't hurt AS bad, but the scale isn't really moving too much yet.  It's only been one week and I was totally expecting these huge, ginormous changes.  Isn't that crazy?  I need to not be so hard on myself.  But, I don't seem to be paralized by fear of it anymore.  That's a step in the right direction.  Hope you have a blessed, restful weekend.  Hugs, a

2 comments:

  1. I KNEW you and Zumba would be besties!!! Does it surprise you to know that Zumbaand I are NOT buds? ;) proud of you. I've bought lots of spray paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY it was so fun!! Can't wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...