Monday, April 8, 2013

Dino terrarium


From Here
This weekend, I was Pinterest inspired (see above), and we made a terrarium.  Sam went around Home Depot and declared, "This plant makes me HAPPY!"  Thus, we snatched that bad-boy right on up.  Then both boys proceeded to pick out the "right" animals for our space.  Big-daddy T Rex got a pretty coat of gold spray paint.  He looks super rad to me.  Gold spray paint is the stinking best.  I looked around and wondered what else I could use it on!
I couldn't find white gravel rocks at Michael's or Home depot, and I like the look of the one above much better, but hey, the boys love it, and that's all that matters.   Happy day my lovies.


1 comment:

  1. Ok....what an awesome project. BUT, it's hard to look at the project in that bottom picture because Sam looks so stinking adorable and handsome. He's growing up so fast!! No way can that innocent face cause one ounce of trouble...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...