Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Finding Joy

Do you get overwhelmed?  I sure as heck do.  I feel like when I peruse facebook or pinterest, or other blogs, I can't help but think, how do they do all of that?  How does it look so pretty?  How do they travel to cool places?  How can they afford that?  How can they fill in the blank

Then I get fearful over this world.  How to protect my babies but prepare them for this world?  It's just all so very OVERWHELMING.  Why do I get lonely, mad, frustrated....when I know in my heart of hearts how truly blessed I am.  My cup is spilling over with blessings.

I came across a woman yesterday who poured her heart out to me, a complete stranger for close to an hour.  She had grown children and was turning to me for answers.  I was awe-struck.  She didn't know me from Eve.  It showed me, that we are all learning and leaning on each other. 

Instead of me trying to reinvent the wheel, today I wanted to share a very sweet blog with you, that will leave you feeling more full than drained.  Rachael makes you feel like you are okay just the way you are...with your crazy hair, dishes in the sink, etc.  I love that, and pray that I encourage my sweet readers as well.  She makes me realize that I'm not at all alone in all these weird, mixed up, completely awesome feelings of motherhood.  When they say it's the hardest job on earth, whoever they are, weren't lying. 

 Check out her link below and drink her in.  Rachael's writing is amazing and will make your heart shine.  Happy days my lovelies, I will try to enjoy ever single moment, good or bad.  Hugs, a




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...