Monday, May 13, 2013

My Mom


Have you ever met my mom?  If not, you should.  She will hug you tight and try to feed you.  You better just say yes to all of this, because she is stinking persistent.   She will love you from the get go.

My mom is one amazingly awesome woman.  She has taught me to love unconditionally.  To be myself, because I have the light.  She is always, always on my team.  She is my backup.  When we are together....I usually know how she thinks, and she is the same with me.  Which is great because it's like having a clone with extra hands. 

In raising my own children, I know truly realize what all she did for me.  She loved me in a way that she had never experienced, which is truly a miracle.  She had absolutely no teacher of how to be a great parent.   But she is and was.  She gave it all every.single.day.

I'm a hard, stubborn, strong-willed woman.  My sweet mom had to foster this, deal with it, discipline this, love this, and keep me safe in the process.  As I've aged, I've realized what all she sacrificed.  How she lived only to be my mother.  Thanks mom. 

She always has my back.  She is one of my happy thoughts. She lifts me up.  She prays for me non-stop.  She gives the courage and confidence that I have today. 

Happy Mother's Day Mom.  I love you with all that I am and will ever be.  Thank you for choosing me.

Love, your littlest angel.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! Love the pictures SO MUCH and your words are just a perfect description.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...