Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Coffee Date


If we were to have a coffee date today, I would hug you tight, and order a pumpkin spice latte with extra whip cream.  We could sit without children and have an adult conversation.  That would be straight heaven!

I would ask you all about your heart and what's going on in your world.  I would tell you that I adore fall time and all that it entails.  I love the smells, the football, the food, the clothes, all of it.  I feel like a little kid again when that first crisp day comes.

I would tell you that I'm trying REALLY hard to cook better foods for my family and that it is absolutely frustrating to make a big awesome, healthy meal and for Ben and/or Sam to not like it, appreciate it, sit down at the table, complain about it, or all of the above.  Makes me want to serve boxed Mac n Cheese forever.

I would jump up and down and tell you that we finally got a new king size bed.  I'm in love with it.  I don't want to leave it.  Mr. Handy N made me two new, industrial night stands to go with it.  Go Mr. N!  You are my hero!

My crazy babies are doing pretty grand, Sam is officially potty trained and Ben is doing fabulous in first grade after that first melt down.  I'm one blessed lady.  I pray you get a grand cup of coffee today!  Hugs, a



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...