Monday, October 21, 2013

My baby is three




























Dearest Sam:

Ohhh, how my heart aches for you, I can't believe you are three.  You are no longer a baby!  When did this happen? Where did the time go?  I want to pause time and keep you just as you are today. You are truly a delight and joy to be with. Sammy, you are great company.  You are so very silly and love to have fun.  You have no fear and like to do things a different way, which can be challenging for me. You love to go anywhere with me and are usually up for the adventure.

You love hummus, spicy chips, and all berries.  Your brother and I are your most favorite people of all time.  You love putting strange things in small spaces, like stickers all over the place.  I find them everywhere.  You are all about Pete the Cat, snuggly soft things, and shaking your booty. It would always be your choice to never wear pants or shoes (and to pee outside).  You love our Friday night movie nights, chocolate milk, and "your" playroom.  You like to ride your balance bike from room to room in the house.

We struggled with discipline for quite awhile....you pushed every boundary and have a very high pain tolerance, which made it difficult for your dear old mom and dad.

But....you got it!  You conquered the potty too!

I can't begin to tell you how much joy you've added to our little family.  You are loads to handle, but worth all of it.  I pray that you always know how much we love and adore you unconditionally.  You have my heart always and forever.  You are a light my love, and you don't even know it yet, but I do.  You are going to turn this world upside down.  You are going to spread your light to everyone!  I look forward to seeing it.  I'm so thankful to be your mum.  I couldn't love you more...

Juicy kisses (that you will wipe off) and tight squeezes,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...